The Woman I love
MOVIE OF THE WEEK (10/2/26): VERITY
-
"Maybe if I keep reading this fake autobiography of the titular character
this disaster of a movie will somehow get better!" Small-time novelist
turned-...
1 week ago
3 comments:
You always comment on my photos. I mentioned this to Nicke when you all got back from vacation, but I wanted to make sure you heard it from me...
The photos you took of her in Atlanta were ABSOLUTELY wonderful. Good composition, good angle, beautiful subject :)
I really enjoyed looking at every one of them.
Just wanted to tell you.
N
Thank you
it took me nearly a month to find this comment
I also think she is a beautiful subject
thanks for the compliments
one question, which I know makes me look like a doof
wtf is composition?
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment