Friday, July 7, 2006

What I learned from Animaniacs

Listening to the Animaniacs song got me on this kick to go looking for more clips on YouTube. This gave me access to tons of their music and information.
So I repost here what I learned on Animaniacs.
First, the theme songs:

The Animaniacs



Pinky And the Brain



Then the Educational moments:

Be careful what you eat



The US Presidents



The Brain Teaches you... the parts of the brain



Yakko teaches you the planets



The Senses Song



And last but definitely not least, my favorite of all. Yakko Warner teaches you the nations of the world.



I will be honest and say that I learned every one of these at one point in highschool just to be able to recite them. Years later when I had to learn the continents of Africa I did so using Yakko's song. It was way more salient in my head since I had already learned it in High school. I aced that exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment