Monday, May 17, 2010

Time Sink: NBC's Undercover


I'm a fan of action shows. I was just thinking about how I miss Burn Notice in between seasons, and how cool Human Target was this first season. My biggest complaint about Burn Notice is that sometimes it is more Magnum P.I. than it is Bourne Identity.



Fortunately J.J. Abrahams is also a man who loves a good action TV. After Alias faltered in the end J.J. was able to convince NBC to let him make another spy show, which I ain't mad about. So here it is, from today's upfronts, The show is called The Undercovers and it stars Boris Kodjoe (from Soul Food, Madea’s Family Reunion) and Gugu Mbatha-Raw (?) as Steven and Samantha Bloom, a married pair of CIA agents. Below are some clips and the trailer







I personally can't wait to see the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment